What is noun?
Noun is a word used to name a person, animal, place, thing, and abstract idea. Nouns are usually the first words which small children learn.
a. Common nouns are general nouns. Common nouns don't begin with capital letters unless they start sentences.
-Jakarta is located in 60 km from here.
- he is sweet handsome
- All the gardens in my village is beautiful.
- he drive in jogja with car
- She put the clothes in her cup
b. Proper nouns are nouns that refer to spesific people, place or things. Proper nouns always begin with capital letters.
- She live in Grobogan
- Ronaldo is my idola football
- Bledug kuwu is my favorite place when I have holiday.
- He live in Purwodadi
-Terminator is my favorite film’s
c. Concrete nouns are nouns that can be touched or held.
- he stays in my motor cycle
- Yesterday, she brings a bag
- My friend and I went to SGM
- I buy pencil in the bookstore.
- My teacher writes in a blackboard.
d. Abstract nouns are nouns that can't be touched or held. They exist only in our minds as a idea or feelings.
- I love you forever
- Honesty is the best policy.
- Indonesia is use democracy goverment
- cina is a comunis country
- USA use liberalisme
What is a verb????
The verb is perhaps the most important part of the sentence. A verb or compound verb asserts something about the subject of the sentence and express actions, events, or states of being. The verb or compound verb is the critical element of the predicate of a sentence
a. Action verbs, as its name suggests, expresses action.
- He enjoys in the morning.
- She studies in the living room.
- I will go parangtritis beach.
- she stays in the chair
-joni drys clothes.
b. Linking verbs, sometimes known as a copulative verb, joins the subject of the sentence to some word or words in the predicate.
- He was in the car.
- She is a detective
- we were in the manahan
- I am lexctures
- tono was absent last week
c. Verb phrases are composed of more than one verb.
- I must go right now.
-they were walking to library.
- Finally, we were staying the house.
- Words were spoken.
- You should eat the cake.
d. Auxiliary verbs or helping verbs are the verb in the verb phrase that precede the principal or main verb.
-you should arrive In here
- I will come to your home
- I should wait you
- We shall clothes now
- She can speak java language
what is a adverb?
An adverb can modify a verb, an adjective, another adverb, a phrase, or a clause. An adverb indicates manner, time, place, cause, or degree and answers questions such as "how," "when," "where," "how much".an adverb usually use ”ly”.
a. Adverbs of time
-I will go to Jakarta next week
-today I have assignment structure
-we stayed in here since yesterday
- I am waiting you at now
- I read magazine this morning.
b. Adverbs of place
- We stay in manahan
- he is here now
- The book is buy in bookstore
- We played kite in here
- I put my bag on the chair.
c. Adverbs of manner
- He drives his car very slowly
- She can speak very loudly
- She walks quickly
- The boy run fastly
- we have hardly enough time to finish.